WhAt is this??? Stack overflow — LIVE! Bring your own R-coding project to work on. We’ll have a few R-Users floating around to take questions and give advice as you troubleshoot your R code
5:45–6:00 Doors open | Set-up & questions
6:00–6:15 Meet & Greet
6:15–7:20 Shutup & Code
7:20–7:30 More discussion!
TO BENEFIT THE MOST FROM THIS EVENT
1. Bring your laptop w/ pre-installed R & RStudio
2. Come with a well-defined, hour-long task
3. Join R-Ladies East Lansing Slack (https://rladies-eastlansing.slack.com) so that you can ask questions in advance, during and after the meeting.
1. Past workshop material: https://github.com/nguyens7/Rworkshop
2. Hands-On Programming with R by G Grolemund (https://rstudio-education.github.io/hopr/) & R for Data Science by H Wickham & G Grolemund (https://r4ds.had.co.nz/)
** Questions? Find us on slack: rladies-eastlansing.slack.com OR
** Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org